Skip to main content

Awarded as Microsoft MVP for Microsoft Dynamics NAV - 2014.

Hi all,

A Big Thanks to all my Blog Readers. 


Without your support this was a dream and to me its a Dream come True.



Thanks to all the readers and i hope that i was able to share and you all were able to understand what i said or write.

Your feedback played a major role is what i have achieved today and hope best for Next year.

I would say that your feedback and queries are actual reasons for the frequent posting in the blog.

There are some certain feedback's i would love to share -

1. Your English is so poor try to improve it. (On my Second Post).

2. This post helped me a lot. (on Most of the article).

3. Could you please reply, i am stuck at Step xx.. (Some issues, sorry for delay guys).

4. Could you please add some articles about ..... ?

5. It is the super blog...thank you for posting the blog.. (Felt Satisfied)

6. A colleague and I have spent some time reviewing other posts to try and resolve this issue but they offered no help, this is the only way we have managed to. (Felt Satisfied)

7. I think i should start Blogging like you, its feels good when you find something easily.. (Love this).

8. After reading your blog which are really list command issues, i am so motivated that i started my Blog.. (Felt Proud)

With all these and many more on email or over phone i can say this is duty of everyone of us to share the knowledge.

DO Share your knowledge.. I do agree that its become a responsibility but you as a person will get something good..

I would like to share everything that i know but at some point of time its my job that i have to take care.. but i would love to see more and more people posting and sharing information..

I felt a fear that what if you all will keep me aside and always try your attention.. Whatever is changing in my life is because of you all.. Thanks for being around..

Some of you know me personally, some on Skype, some on Facebook, some on Google+, some on Linked IN, Some on Mobile, Some on Twitter, Some on Forums.. But i try my best to catch up all within my time limits.. Sorry if i missed someone at any place.

Your comments and Feedback are always welcome on comments on Email, I will try to catch all..

I would like to congratulate all fellow MVP's whose status is renewed or got selected as fresh like me. For all listed MVP's Please visit Link.

Have to drive tomorrow morning to my Home Town as its a 4 day holiday in INDIA for dussehra, so see you soon and hope NAV 2015 which was expected to release today, release before i reach home..

Thank you all and Microsoft.

Be in touch... postsaurav@gmail.com.

Regards,
Saurav Dhyani
www.sauravdhyani.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BC 21 and Higher - PowerShell Cmdlet (Replacement of Business Central Administration).

Hi Readers, As discussed in last article about deprecating of Business Central Administration, there are few common actions that we use in administration till Business Central 20. For our on-prem customers, we will still require doing activities. As Microsoft suggest we need to start using PowerShell cmdlet.    Let's see how to do those via PowerShell, or Administration Shell. I will be keep adding commands as you comment to this article.

Send Mail with Attachment From Navision.

Hi all, We have seen how to save a report into PDF and how to send mail to a customer. Let's link these two post in one i.e. Mailing statement to a customer into PDF Format. This article is part of the Series. Please Refer  Table of Content here . If you have the old objects set let me brief you what I will be changing - 

MSDYN365BC - Data Upgrade To Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central on premises.

Hi Readers, We have already talked about the number of steps for upgrading to Business Central on Premises from different NAV versions. After that article, I received multiple requests for an article which list down steps for Data Migration. In this article, we will discuss steps of data migration to MSDYN365BC (on-Prem) from NAV 2017. For this article, I am considering a Cronus Demo Database without any customization. For an actual upgrade project, we will have to complete object merge using compare and Merge process. After the Merge Process, the next step is data migration. Let's discuss those steps. Direct Upgrade to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (on-Prem) is from following versions - 1. NAV 2015. 2. NAV 2016. 3. NAV 2017. 4. NAV 2018.